Oboe Musette PT.M1
Professional model half-automatic system.
Silver-plated keys, double F key (left hand F) and double low C key, 3rd octave key, forked F resonance key, low C to C# and low B to C# trill keys, C to Eb trill, C to E trill ring, Ab-Bb trill key, G#-A trill key, independent connection from low B to low C.
- High quality raw materials.
- Fine intonation and different colors of sounds allow you to explore new frontier.
- Homogeneity of all the notes on each instrument.
- The execution of the notes is simple: this means that the “performance” of the musician can focus only on musicality and expression.
- Very easy to play like an instrument that you play and know for some time, the ergonomics of the mechanics will give you a sense of comfort and unparalleled quietness.
- Cork pads of high quality for a perfect closure, we use Portuguese cork.
- The mechanic is coated with a thick layer of solid silver (or gold on request) for a longer life.
- Body in wood.
- Reduced possibility of fissures or cracks in the wood.