English Horn PT.C1 S6
Professional model, semi automatic system.
Silver-plated keys, double F key (left hand F) and double low C key, 3rd octave, forked F resonance key, low C to C# and low B to C# trill keys, C to Eb trill, C to E trill ring, independent connection from low B to low C.
Other model available:
PT.C2 S6 Professional ( Full-automatic system)
PT.C3 S6 Professional (Italian system)
- High quality raw materials.
- Fine intonation and different colors of sounds allow you to explore new frontier.
- Homogeneity of all the notes on each instrument.
- The execution of the notes is simple: this means that the “performance” of the musician can focus only on musicality and expression.
- Very easy to play like an instrument that you play and know for some time, the ergonomics of the mechanics will give you a sense of comfort and unparalleled quietness.
- Cork pads of high quality for a perfect closure, we use Portuguese cork.
- The mechanic is coated with a thick layer of solid silver (or gold on request) for a longer life.
- 100% made of “Grenadilla” ebony (Dalbergia Melanoxylon) and with “Bubinga” (Guibourtia Spp), naturally seasoned 15/20 years.
- Lowest possibility of cracks in the wood.